A fusion of the east and west
OTO ER-839S is a compact physiotherapeutic device developed by a group of doctors and electronic engineers in Korea. Based on traditional foot reflexology and acupuncture theories, it uses a safe and stable flow of low frequency electro-wave to stimulate reflex zones, nerve, acupoints, muscles and capillaries, helping one to achieve relaxation, better blood circulation, and enhances the body's natural healing power.
The OTO ER-839S package also includes a pack of electrodes and cables. These accessories can be used to extend the treatment area or stimulate specific points on the body.
- Soft start for a soothing therapy
- 1-99 intensity levels to suit individual's condition
- 15 scientifically designed waveforms alternating every minute to prevent muscle fatigue and numbness.
- Elevated arch to fit sole better as well as for better contact.
- 8 spots simultaneous treatment on single user or share application for two